Profit Financial and Industrial Group is an investment company with a multi-industry portfolio of industrial assets.
Founded in 2017, FPG Profit is represented today in 12 promising sectors of the domestic economy, production assets are located in 9 regions of Russia, providing skilled work for over 2,000 people. The Group's investment portfolio includes more than 80 Russian companies in such industries as consumer goods production, civil and industrial construction and design, construction materials production, logging, wooden house construction and woodworking, metalworking, real estate, information technology, security sector, hotel business, financial and consulting services.
About Profit Marketing Financial and Industrial Group
The mission of FPG Profit is to build a financial and industrial multi—industry group of enterprises with key services that provide the best asset management standards for the real sector of the economy and provide access to these standards to Russian business entities.
1. Scaling of the Group's investment portfolio by attracting Russian entrepreneurs of small and medium-sized businesses to the partnership, who demand investments in import substitution, the introduction of modern management standards, operational improvements, financial rehabilitation and debt refinancing;
2. Creation and continuous development of assets of the real sector of the economy worth from 1 to 15 billion rubles in traditional and new sectors of the economy;
3. Continuous improvement of the quality of investment, management, and operational support services for portfolio assets, ensuring
business profitability above the industry average;
4. Creation of a set of services (competence centers) for the accumulation of knowledge and technologies, their subsequent modification and adaptation for different sectors of the economy;
5. Organization of intersectoral technology and knowledge transfer, creation of a unified corporate library of technological knowledge and solutions;
6. Automation of processes and solutions and constant replenishment of the knowledge library. Organization of access of all enterprises to a single center of knowledge and competencies.
Profit has implemented a partner management model that allows attracted investors and entrepreneurs to integrate their assets or capital into a single management system on established technological, engineering and service platforms and endow partners with beneficial (shareholder) rights that allow them to participate in operational management and distribution of profitability, while sharing the risk from investment activities.